Thursday, 14 July 2016

Write to the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen Pt 2

If you've been following this blog you will know that I wrote to my MP with concerns about the rights of UK citizens living in Switzerland.    Well, he failed to respond.  Of course, he failed to respond.  Why would he care about this?  I doubt if a single MP has the rights of UK workers in the EU on their radar. 

The good thing about being Scottish is that you have access to more democracy than if you are English: we have the Scottish Parliament as well.  I have now written to my MSP outlining the same concerns.  I also listed this blog on the letter.  Come on Stewart McDonald MP and  James Dornan MSP, get thinking and come up with an answer.  Answer in the comments if you so desire.  To paraphrase Partridge, do write in, please do write in. 

Over and out,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark, lark or snark